Cut Resistant Ice Hockey Pants For Goalies and Players – Full Rear have been designed to help protect ice hockey goalies and players from cut injuries throughout their full rear of the whole lower body.
The Goalieguard™ pants are lightweight and soft to the touch. They are made with a remarkable cut resistant material named Cut-Tuff™® and are fully lined with a 100% polyester mesh in order to feel more comfortable against the skin when sweating.
- Cut-Tuff™ used on the full rear only providing excellent cut and slash resistance
- Breathable mesh polyester on the entire front
- Fully lined with a 100% polyester mesh
- 100% Latex free
- Feels silky smooth against the skin
- Moisture wicking
- Cut Resistance (ASTM F2992) – Level A4
- Puncture Resistance (EN 388:2003) – Level 2
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884/ASTM D38890 – Level 3
S – 3XL
Machine washable up to 40° Celsius (do not bleach)
Hanger Dry (do not tumble dry)
Iron on Low